Application - Nogate [IN]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  SiH on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 am

Btw, im having problems with finding you on skype.
Fynn/nogate = not allowed "/"
nogate = 1 person thats not you
your full name = nothing
fynn = 300 000+ results

_________________
Proud member of WTF scince 2007 and playing TM since 2004 while i was 9 years.




Watch my irl creations at youtube!
http://bit.ly/MarhaYT
avatar
SiH

Posts : 2412
Join date : 2008-01-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  Meow on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:21 am

Well from me it isn't a yes quite yet. I haven't added you in skype or seen you in tm (probably my fault), so before I get to know you...

_________________


avatar
Meow
Flamed Crossbreed
Flamed Crossbreed

Posts : 967
Join date : 2008-01-19
Age : 25
Location : Zürich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  Jens on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:48 am

i knew you before you made your appl here... and we talked in skype...
show me some cool gifs more and you'll get my yes Smile
avatar
Jens

Posts : 276
Join date : 2010-09-11

View user profile http://jens007.bplaced.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  nogate on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:47 am

SiH wrote:Btw, im having problems with finding you on skype.
Fynn/nogate = not allowed "/"
nogate = 1 person thats not you
your full name = nothing
fynn = 300 000+ results

Try Fynn-Nogate that is my login name in skype that should work.
avatar
nogate

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Winschoten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  assA on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:49 am

well, still i am for not taking in new member when we have som einactivities in out clan

This is not a no/yes
avatar
assA

Posts : 372
Join date : 2008-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Norway|Bergen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  Jens on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm

but only with new members we get activity dont ya think so assa?
avatar
Jens

Posts : 276
Join date : 2010-09-11

View user profile http://jens007.bplaced.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  nogate on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:24 pm

jens you wanted some more gif's i've got one more right now but there are coming more:P
avatar
nogate

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Winschoten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  h3ndy on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:47 pm

a very nice one.
This is a half yes.
you got 25% chance of no and 75% chance of yes
avatar
h3ndy

Posts : 383
Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  nogate on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:07 pm

my new rally gif hope you like it:D
avatar
nogate

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Winschoten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  Jens on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:15 pm

h3ndy wrote:a very nice one.
This is a half yes.
you got 25% chance of no and 75% chance of yes
same for me
you make cool gifs Wink
show me another really epic one and you'll get my yes Very Happy
avatar
Jens

Posts : 276
Join date : 2010-09-11

View user profile http://jens007.bplaced.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  nogate on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:41 pm

yup i've got some new ones from today:D



avatar
nogate

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Winschoten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  h3ndy on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Very nice...
That is a YES Very Happy
avatar
h3ndy

Posts : 383
Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  Jens on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:49 pm

YES Very Happy
well not the epic but though you'll get my yes ^^
avatar
Jens

Posts : 276
Join date : 2010-09-11

View user profile http://jens007.bplaced.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  MrMuh on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:10 pm

I like your gifs and i skyped with you for quite some time and i gotta say your a nice guy Wink
youll get a YES from me too Smile

_________________


avatar
MrMuh
PENISLOLWUT
PENISLOLWUT

Posts : 329
Join date : 2008-01-19
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  basbaas on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 am

i agree, YES from me Very Happy
avatar
basbaas

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : the Netherlands, Rotterdam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  assA on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:38 am

well, i dont know u yet, so preferly i wouldnt vote yet, but u seems nice

+1
avatar
assA

Posts : 372
Join date : 2008-06-20
Age : 22
Location : Norway|Bergen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  nogate on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:01 pm

hey guys i've another one:D
avatar
nogate

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Winschoten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  h3ndy on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:44 pm

nice grind Very Happy
avatar
h3ndy

Posts : 383
Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  nogate on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:33 pm

here is an new one!
avatar
nogate

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Winschoten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  h3ndy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Very nice Combo Very Happy
avatar
h3ndy

Posts : 383
Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  Jens on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:56 pm

yep, kewl one Good Job
avatar
Jens

Posts : 276
Join date : 2010-09-11

View user profile http://jens007.bplaced.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  Soldier on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 pm

yo nice gifs mate

even tho i dont know u, u seem a nice guy, so.... a yes from me Wink
avatar
Soldier

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Germany , Munic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  nogate on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 pm

ty soldier Very Happy
i just added you in skype.
avatar
nogate

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Winschoten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  Muhaha on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Yes from me too
avatar
Muhaha

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Switzerland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  MrMuh on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Due to the fact that already 7 persons gave him a "yes" id say hes in :3
So: Welcome to WTF?! :3

_________________


avatar
MrMuh
PENISLOLWUT
PENISLOLWUT

Posts : 329
Join date : 2008-01-19
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Nogate [IN]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum