Wild TM Freaks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining- Atrog [OUT]

3 posters

Go down

Joining- Atrog [OUT] Empty Joining- Atrog [OUT]

Post  Atrog Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:59 am

Hello, (whomever i'm writing Razz)
I am 14, and i really enjoy your servers, in fact, i'm pretty much ALWAYS on one of them. i am a freestyler, so i mostly play on WTF freestyle, but i also like WTF platform. My e-mail is astrongcoasterkid@yahoo.com and my x-fire name is: atrog... Please consider me for WTF.

Sincerely,
Atrog

Atrog

Back to top Go down

Joining- Atrog [OUT] Empty Re: Joining- Atrog [OUT]

Post  Meow Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:35 pm

hi atrog...welcome to the forum
im sorry to say that i havent met you yet, nor have i seen you on the servers while i was on. This doesnt mean much tho cus other people probably have^^ Your English seems pretty good, so if you dont mind me asking: where do you live? I guess your old enough, but if you want to join you are really going to have to show us why, because we are pretty filled right now. This means you could make maps, videos, gifs or car skins and post them here so we can see what you are capable of. Also you might consider posting in threads outside of this one so you get to know us better and we get to know you Smile

Greetz Meow
<3
Meow
Meow
Flamed Crossbreed
Flamed Crossbreed

Back to top Go down

Post  Houly Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Actually same as meow from me i think we are cind overfilled right now so it will be best whit some skillz Smile

GL Atrog Smile
Houly
Houly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down